[Namron] Castellan Thank you.

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 15:33:56 PDT 2010

To the Populas of the Good Barony of Namron:

I send greetings! Thank you to all who came & participated in our event this past weekend!

I would like to thank you all, for the loan of the tables used for the many served at Feast this past weekend at Castellan. Upon short notice, we voiced a need, & Namron came through. We cannot thank you enough.

Also, a special thanks to one of your own, Charles of Portsmouth, who came through our fair Barony, loaded up his wagon full of chairs for us (at a moments notice) and carried them out to site, and again, returned them whence they came, prior to making his own trek homeward. Thank you Ld Charles!

 Ldy ~*Muirenn Nia ingen Nath-I*~
AKA ~*Meryn the Wanderer*~
House Wolfstar
Barony of Northkeep, by way of Wiesenfeuer
co-autocrat Castellan XVI (2010)

"I play with swords
I dont play well with others.
This is a WARNING