[Namron] Namron please check in

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Mon May 10 16:39:52 PDT 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 05:58:48PM -0500, KATHLEEN OWEN wrote:
> Kindly yell out, after this afternoon excitment please check in

So far so good; listening to the local stormspotter net. Damage at I-35
and Indian Hills, at highway 9 (postal training center), on Maguire
between Etowah and something or other. Tornadoes near ardmore and now
purcell (just issued).

Watch me work at restraining my enthusiasm.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO