[Namron] Collecting Donations for Tornado Victims

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Tue May 11 05:18:18 PDT 2010

Greetings,
    Last nights storms passed quickly but left a fair amount of
devastation. Luckily, Caterina and I have heard of no injuries. We
have had several members of our populace report severe damage to homes
and vehicles. We have at least one member who has reported the loss of
her House with no insurance.

Caterina and I will be taking up a collection tonight at the
Namron/Wiesenfeuer Scribal night. If you would like to donate funds,
learn about those in need or have a personal need due to storm damage
please attend. Scribal begins at 7PM and is held at the Seller's
Community Center:

8301 South Villa Avenue,
Oklahoma City, OK

If you need more information, please feel free to call me @ 850-529-0055.