[Namron] Insurance

Ulf ulfie at cox.net
Tue May 11 15:48:46 PDT 2010

There was some serious damage that needs reparation, and the people of
Namron are stepping up to help.

This isn't about that.

This is for a cheap laugh.  ;)

So I'm thinking... The Danes were pretty successful at extort, um, err,
offering "protection opportunities" to the English.  You know, insurance
against something bad happening to them.  Something... Scandinavian-ly
bad happening, if you know what I mean.

So we have this Norse-Italian baron now, Thorlando.  Who better to offer
"Storm Insurance"?  With the recent examples, like Robert of the Faire -
who refused to pay a simple sum for lasting protection against Storms,
em, err, "storms"... three cars, three broken windows.  I mean, do the
math.

We could make some pretty good silver, I tell you.

Ulf