[Namron] Call for Help with Garb and Grub Tournament

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Wed May 12 21:56:51 PDT 2010

This Sunday I need a few hands to meet at the shed @ 11AM to help load
up the lyst field for the Garb and Grub Tournament. We'll also need as
many pop-ups as we can get since this is all that reeves park is
allowing. Feel free to bring any personal banners or regalia that you
would like to display.

So far we have arranged for a rapier and a chivalric lyst. After the
primary lysts, time permitting, we will also have a rapier musical
chairs tournament with Bardic accompaniment.

Finally, HE Caterina would like to get a list together of all those
who are bringing food. Please feel free to post directly to the
mailing list.

For all of those going to Coronation, we will see you this Saturday.
As for everyone else, we will see you on Sunday.

yis,
Barone Orlando Giovanni

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com