[Namron] Garb and Grub Tournament Today!

Lord Charles of Portsmouth sca_anthonyowen at live.com
Mon May 17 05:13:05 PDT 2010

Greetings one and all,

First off I would like to thank everyone that helped set up and taredown it was quick and painless ....Second I would like to thank those who we more than willing to loan me gear so I could take my first steps on to a list to fight against some of the greatest fighters namrom has to offer. Third I would like to thank everyone for working with me on techniques that will one day help me be as great as the gent I fought. Fourth I would like to thank all that helped amanda learning to become a list mistress. And last but certainly not last I would like to thank their excellencies.

Now on to business I have the honor of picking the style of turny next month but the style I wish for calls for a somewhat large fighter turnout so I urge all to come out and Fight in nextmonth
Connected by MOTOBLUR™ on T-Mobile