[Namron] Crown Tournament Planning Meeting June 7th

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Tue May 25 11:06:16 PDT 2010

Greetings All!

    It's time for eveyone to pitch in! Our Barony will host a planning
meeting for the Upcoming Crown Tournament on June 7th @ 7PM. Our
Autocrats will review the planned schedule and take offers to assist
in the coordination, setup, running and final cleanup of the event. If
you have ever wanted to help out with a kingdom level event then this
is a great opportunity to do so. We provide some light snacks and
drinks. Feel free to pitch in and bring a dish.

The meeting will be held at our house:

Barone Orlando Giovanni and Baronessa Caterina Giovanni
15601 Camellia Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73170

For directions, feel free to call (850) 529-0055 or look here:
http://tinyurl.com/28u75tn

in service,
Barone Orlando Giovanni di' Gilead

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com