[Namron] Steppes Warlord - who is going

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed May 26 20:22:31 PDT 2010

Greetings everyone!

If you are planning on going to Steppes Warlord and would like to camp
with Namron please let me know. Margherita and I will be getting there
early and trying to grab space for everyone. Right now I have a list of:

1. Margherita & Vincenti - period 15' x 15'
2. Their Excellencies (Cat & Orlando) - with Donnchadh & Kathryn
3. Donnchadh & Kathryn - period 16' x 16'
4. Lucas
5. Droen & Michael
6. Linus & Katie
7. Becka & Evan - modern 10' x 15'
8. Alicia & Alexander

Right now we are planning on camping next to Wolfstar so that we can
have a large encampment.

Let me know if you would like space saved and the size of your tent so
that I can try to get enough room for everyone.

YIS,

Vincenti