[Namron] Heraldry

Robert Atwood rob at mummersguild.com
Tue May 4 07:18:08 PDT 2010

Especially when the "you" in this case happens to be our own much-loved Master Ulfie!

I, for one, expect that *any* class one of our laurels decides to teach would be well attended.  Namron is renowned for our A&S peers.  Fortunately, most of them frown on being sat upon, so we're not in any danger of resting upon our laurels.

-Rob