[Namron] Heraldry

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Tue May 4 08:59:08 PDT 2010

I believe that we were planning to move the A&S night to the castle.
Gives us more room to work on projects.

Monica, is that acceptable to you? If so, you will need to coordinate
with Kelly at the Castle tonight.

Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com