[Namron] Heraldry, In Lucas' Defense

David Reynolds oldblue_ at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 16:06:44 PDT 2010

Lest ye forget... I am Scottish.  I live in the mountains, on an island, off the shore of another bigger island called Brittian.  I don't even speak English right.  Don't believe me?  Try to read some Scottish poetry.  How in the world am I going to speak French right.

You must have me confused for some well educated member of the court.  I am a country lord...   i.e. I am medieval the redneck with the new truck instead of the old truck...