[Namron] ISO

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 08:24:04 PDT 2010

hee hee i need to know what Abdul's colors are as far as heraldry.
i also need the following measurements:

 center of right nipple to left nipple.2 inches below his belly button to 1 inch below the lil dent thingie at the base of the throat.inside of his hip bone to the inside of his other hip bone.chest measurement about 1/4 of the way down his pectoral muscles.and waist measurement right at the top of his hip bones.

 at my son's norse coming of age ceremony he gifted Orn/Michael something that was WAYYYY above and beyond.so we are going to make him a ceremonial leather, bronze, and chain mail breastplate as a serious thank you,,but we need to be sneaky about it...can you and Gwynneth help us with this?

 Halldor and Orn