[Namron] Namron Wins Crown Tournament Bid!

Charles of Portsmouth sca_anthonyowen at live.com
Fri May 7 08:25:16 PDT 2010

First of Let me say THIS IS AWESOME,

 Second let me say as always I am available to help with anything and
everything that needs to be done (Need a Herald, Need a grunt, or anything
at all Website design...... I can do that too.) If the autocrats wish to
contact me please do so at your earliest convenience.

Lord Charles of Portsmouth
Herald of Skorragarðr
(405)-445-8244