[Namron] Celtic Festival

Elsa elsavonschammach at gmail.com
Fri May 7 12:19:15 PDT 2010

Guten Tag Baronessa Caterina and all,

I'm poking at our liaison on the planning committee to see what this year's
plan is. I'll let you know when I know more than I've said.

In the meanwhile, we're definitely interested in sharing the space! Last
year, they set us up with far more room than we needed, and they offered to
let us have outside space for fighting demos if we wanted it. And - many
people who came by our tables were from the OKC area.
~Elsa