[Namron] Beltane reciepts

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 13:58:57 PDT 2010

Sorry...my old school is showing. I like getting business done at business meetings and not imposing on the officers outside that...even if Adena is only a couple blocks away.

...and I'm so glad that you agree that there is only one time a month that the Barony gathers as a whole.

Sorry but I miss getting together more than 5 or 10 at a time.

Regards,
Tadhg
...brick by brick