[Namron] Garb and Grub Tournament Today!

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Sun May 16 14:59:43 PDT 2010

Oh yes...Caterina and I had a great time. SOOO Much food and so many
people. Thanks so much to everyone that showed up!

Congrats to our new Garb and Grub champions, Lord Charles of
Portsmouth for Chivalric and Lord Christopher MacFionndlaigh for
Rapier.

Barone Orlando Giovanni

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com