[Namron] SUCCESSFUL Work day at Camp Cimarron...next chance is June 5

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 12:02:36 PDT 2010

Greetings,

I want to express my congratulations on a job well done! Although up against a large and relatively close Kingdom event, the SCA was well represented in the work force that made its way to Camp Cimarron.

We had 9 from the SCA pitch in (that I know of) being: HE D'Alder, Charles of Portsmouth and his lady, Vincenti, Marguarita, Kyna, Inan, and Afsenah...and of course, Inan's implements of destruction, which felled a half dozen trees or so.

The toilets in the bathhouse have all been replaced and the water piping has been mostly replaced...but all the flushies are functional. The Plunge is slated for demolition by fire in the next few days with the help of the Coyle Fire Department.

Camp Fire has slated another work day for Saturday, June 5...and there's nothing on the Kingdom calendar!

Still to do: hang sinks in the bath house, replace knobs and shower heads, fix the water feed to the Canodge (Main Hall), and general cleaning of the Canodge and kitchen. I'm sure by then D'Alder will let us know of anything else to be added...plus lots of mowing.

Regards,
Tadhg
...brick by brick