[Namron] Honey

Master Barat FitzWalter Reynolds master.barat at gmail.com
Wed May 26 06:16:00 PDT 2010

I am checking the calendar to set up a mead brewing day.

I'm planning on making at least 10 gallons (most likely 15) of pyment, and perhaps a few other meads.

Won't be this weekend, as we (and most everyone I would think) already have plans.

Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Barony of Namron, Kingdom of Ansteorra

master.barat at gmail.com