[Namron] Online Calendar

Monica Ball mrsjacq at gmail.com
Fri May 28 06:15:47 PDT 2010

I believe that Linus is aware of the need for theses changes as they were
discussed at the officer's meeting. Emailing him directly with your concerns
might prove more effective than emailing the Namron list. There is some
complexity involved in any changes to the website, It is not as simple as
making changes to a word document we might do well to remember that it is a
volunteer position.

--
Monica Ball

Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes
the rules of politeness. ~ Otto von Bismarck