[Namron] Work Day - Nov 13th

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 07:14:54 PST 2010

Greetings!

We just wanted to send out a reminder about the work day this Saturday
at our home.

This will be a general get together and work on projects day. It is not
a "Baronial" work day so people can bring stuff they are working on or
if they want to work on something but are stuck and need advice or if
they want to work on something but don't know where to start day. Post
to the list if you need help or whatever so that we can make sure to
have supplies, tools, space, and people with the knowledge necessary to
help out. There will be sewing machines here and several people working
on clothing stuff. I have several projects that I need to finish so no
telling what I will be doing yet:-)

We have lots of VERY knowledgeable people in the barony that are happy
to help out on stuff.

We will have some sodas, cups, and snacks. Feel free to bring snacks or
favorite drinks. We will probably order pizza or something at lunch time.

Think of this as an extended A&S project day that will give you lots of
time to work on one or several projects:-)

Towards the end of the day ... at 5pm ... we are going to have a short
BAM planning meeting.

Start time: 10:00am
End time: when we feel like it:-)
Where: Vincenti & Margherita's House, 2604 SW 91st Street, Oklahoma
City, OK 73159
Phone: 405-361-6761

YIS,
Vincenti & Margherita