[Namron] Yule Revel project

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Sun Nov 14 19:31:14 PST 2010

Greetings,

A couple of us have been talking, and Saturday we decided to take action on it.

Between now and Wiesenfeur Yule revel, we are going to see how many items we can MAKE for Father Christmas to deliver.  We have plans (and most of the materials) for hobby-horses, game boards of many types (nine-men's morris, hnetafl, fox and geese, etc) and fabric dolls.  We are planning on using the 3 Monday evening open A&S meetings to do bulk work, as well as working at home.  What we could use is more willing hands to help with this.

I understand that tomorrow is officer's meeting, and some who might want to help will be there.  If so, feel free to contact me if you want to help but need supplies or instructions, or come next week to A&S. (Preferably both, it's more fun to work in company.)  Also, if you can think of any other items which could be made fairly quickly in bulk, let us know and we'll be happy to help you with them.

Annabelle Fitzsimmons