[Namron] Wiesenfeuer A&S Tonight!

Kimberlee Friend pirateladyeltd at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 06:20:00 PST 2010

Greetings all!  Reminder that tonight Tuesday Nov 16th,  is A&S and we will be
learning candle making with Sir Burke.  A&S is at HL Branislav's house (612
Brookwood Drive in south OKC 73139) and will be starting at 7:00.  Learn a brief
history of Candle making, help make a few candles for the Barony and we will
make a few candles to take home.  Everyone is welcome!  Hope to see you there!
Of course if you have any questions give me a call (609-4549) or shoot me an
email.

YIS
HL Deirdre ni'Raghailligh
Deputy A&S