[Namron] Sunday, November 28th - Baronesses Toy Tourney

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 11:52:44 PST 2010

Just wanted to send out a reminder that this Sunday is the Baronesses
Toy Tourney.

It will be held at Camp DaKaNi and will have Thrown Weapons, Archery,
Rapier, and Chivalric competitions.

We are taking the Baronial Pavilion so that people have a place to
gather, stay warm, and visit. Activities start at 10am so we could use
some help getting the tent setup prior to that. If we can get some
people to show up at 9:30am it will not take long to have it setup. The
event ends at 4pm so we will tear down and be home at a good time.

YIS,
Vincenti