[Namron] Archery Practice - No, Baronesses Toy Tourney - YES!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 06:19:48 PST 2010

Reminder, we are not having Archery Practice today. Instead, everyone
should go to the Baronesses Toy Tourney at Camp DaKaNi today, starting
at 10am.

There is no site fee. Instead we are collecting unwrapped new toys that
will be donated to the Toys for Tots program to go to needy families.
Some of the activities are going to have extra things for those that
bring toys.

In some of the battles the fighters can receive an extra rez by donating
a toy. In archery I have heard that you can buy an extra arrow to shoot
with for a toy.

It should be a great day for everyone, so come out have fun, compete,
support a great cause, support their FAVORITE Baroness (Baronessa
Caterina!), and get to enjoy the beautiful weather.

YIS,

Vincenti da Murano
Namron Archery Marshal