[Namron] Wiesenfeuer's Yule Revel

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Sun Nov 14 19:38:55 PST 2010

I have 2 quick questions on this.

1.  There is mention of a site fee, but no feast fee.  Was this an omission, or is feast included with site?

2.  There is no mention of Father Christmas.  Does anyone know if he is planning on making an appearance?  We're planning on making some items for him to deliver, or we can arrange to have one of his helpers come by to deliver them if need be.

Annabelle and Aonghas