[Namron] Crash-space needed, ASAP

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 16:06:20 PST 2010

Hi everyone.

Sorry for the last minute panic E-mail, but things are kind of falling
apart around me right now.

There is an anime convention this weekend, and a good friend of mine
will be coming down from Kansas to attend. She's a long time SCAer as
well as an anime fan, and I promised her I would try and find her some
crash space so she doesn't have to pay for a hotel room. The con is in
Midwest city, at the Sheridan Midwest just off of Will Rodger Road. No
animal allergies known, and she doesn't smoke. To my knowledge the
plan is for Friday night through Sunday morning.

Is there anyone out there who might be able to help a fellow SCAer out?

Thanks in advance, and I so owe you ;-)

Ivo Blackhawk