[Namron] Baronesses Toy Tournament this Sunday

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 12:49:44 PST 2010

Greetings all!
First let me be the first to wish you all a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving. I hope you all get to spend it with family and friends you hold dear. But once you are done eating turkey, watching football, napping, and Black Friday shopping, I want to encourage you to attend the Baronesses Toy Tournament this Sunday November 28! The tournament will be held at Camp Dakani starting at 10 a.m. It will feature a chivalric tournament, a rapier tournament, an archery competition, and a knife/axe/and spear tournament. Each tournament will require a brand new, unwrapped toy to enter. I am sponsoring the rapier tournament which will feature a tavern brawl and melee scenarios. Please bring extra toys to "purchase" extra lives for the rapier format.

This event will be a lot of fun and is for a very good cause as all the toys collected will be donated to the Toys for Tots foundation.

Remember, the Baroness with the most toys donated by her populace at the end of the day will win the honor of displaying the Toy Tournament banner for the year so come out, have some fun, and let's win that banner for Namron and help out some children in need!

I look forward to seeing you all there!
Yours in Service to Namron and the Dream,
Baronessa Caterina