[Namron] Casting and setting dates for MACBETH

a a princeisabitteroldman at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 14:42:14 PDT 2010

The Baron and Baroness of Eldern Hills have given me permission to do the play
at Eldern and I'm planing do so.Those dates are April 22-24 of next year..We
might do the play at Namron or Wiesenfeuer later but for now I need actors who
are willing to go to Eldern.You don't need to do the show at Eldern to be in a
later performance and vice versa but for now I'm looking for folks who can come
to Eldern.I have myself in the title role and Duchess Vanessa is cast as Lady
MacDuff.Still not sure about Lady Macbeth, so there's a big lady's role still
available.Duke Michael and Baron Artorius have said they're willing to be in
it,though they're not completely certain they'll be available.Other than that
all roles are still open so I need to know soon who wants to join me so I can
make some decisions and start making some plans.There's a faculty member From
Cameron U. I met this weekend at Samhain and I'd like to get in touch with
him;if someone would ask him for me if he wants to play "Ross" and maybe a few
other roles I'd appreciate it.Also please give him my e-mail address as I don't
think he's on the Eldern Hills list yet.I intend to let most of my actors use
their scripts on stage;you don't need to memorize all the lines.{I have
memorized all 700 or so of MY lines so I don't feel I'm being unfair by giving
myself the lead}There are many small roles and I'd like to have a lot of actors
so that we don't all need to play multiple roles.Please e-mail me soon if you
are willing and able to help.
                                    thanks,
                                              Edward
P.S. Happy Birthday to Aonghas of Namron!