[Namron] Making stuff for Yule Revel

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Sun Nov 21 17:57:21 PST 2010

For those who weren't able to make it last week who might want to help, Mistress Alix and I are heading up an effort to make things for Father Christmas to give out at Yule revel.

Last Monday, at the open A&S at the Hidden Castle, we had about 6 people working.  We got stick horses, dolls, and game boards started.  This week, we're going to continue the work. We have materials, but more hands to put things together makes the work go faster.  Also, if you have any other ideas for quick to make items, please feel free to bring them.  There's only about 1 1/2 weeks left!

Annabelle