[Namron] Making stuff for Yule Revel

Genevria Genevria at cox.net
Sun Nov 21 07:53:25 PST 2010

	Good Morning,

I am hoping to find a ride to A&S tonight. Owen is in town and will be
taking our boys to judo at the Sellers center so I could easily meet someone
over in that area. If you can give me a ride, please either call me at
313-3147 or email me. I will appreciate it. I am very excited about this
project for Father Christmas.

Genevria