[Namron] Archery Practice for Nov 28th - MOVED

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 13:00:18 PST 2010

Archery Practice will not be held this Sunday at Lord Christian's place
where we normally practice.

Instead, I want to encourage everyone to come out to the Baronesses Toy
Tourney this Sunday at Camp DaKaNi. Entry for the practice / tourney is
a new unwrapped toy. Lord Tigernach of Wiesenfeuer will be running a
tourney for archery. We want to be sure to collect more toys for our
wonderful Baroness than they collect for theirs, so feel free to bring
EXTRA toys to help stuff the box!

YIS,
Vincenti da Murano
Barony of Namron Archery Marshal