[Namron] Making stuff for Yule Revel

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Thu Nov 25 21:25:20 PST 2010

Yes, we will.  I will probably also bring the stick horses, at least, to Toy Tourney to work on.

The dolls need clothing, hair, and faces, and the horses need eyes, ears, manes, and reins stitched on.  The game boards need to be varnished.

Once everything started is finished, we should have a dozen nesting dolls, 20 rag dolls with tunics, 20 stick horses, and 15-20 game boards. We also plan to make some simple stuffed animals for the youngest children.

Last week, we had about 8 people working on them, including several of the children.

Annabelle