[Namron] Playtesters Needed

Antigonus Bearbait bardsatlarge at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 09:13:48 PST 2010

Greetings on the day after Thanksgiving!

Tiggy here.

This is a message for the gamers out there.

I am in the process of planning a full weekend LARP for Changeling: the Dreaming
(White Wolf's original World of Darkness) in February up in Stillwater.  In
preparation for that, a group of us are getting together to playtest the system
well before that date.

Which means that we need your help - we need playtesters!  The playtesting game
will be on Saturday 11 December from about 6pm until around 10pm - only a few
hours.

This is for anyone of any level of gaming experience who wants to play.

We will have a bank of pre-generated characters at the game, but you can also
create your own, if you like.  We are having a character creation party on
Saturday 26 Nov starting about 6pm at the new Dennys by Quail Springs Mall on
May just north of Memorial.  (Yes, Virginia, that is tomorrow.)

I will be there to help create characters and to answer any questions you may
have.

No garb needed for the character creation, but certainly encouraged for the game
in December.  By the way, we are still finalizing the location - but I will be
updating as soon as I can.  I can say it will be in or around OKC.

It is most helpful (but not required) if you RSVP to me at
cosmo.mariner at gmail.com - or you can just show up.

This is something that can be a great deal of fun, and will help me out
immensely.

For those of you interested, the best website I have found on anything from
White Wolf is www.shadownessence.com.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Go well, be well, and stay well -

Tiggy