[Namron] Making stuff for Yule Revel

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Mon Nov 29 06:53:19 PST 2010

For those who weren't able to make it last week who might want to help, Mistress Alix and I are heading up an effort to make things for Father Christmas to give out at Yule revel.

Last Monday, at the open A&S at the Hidden Castle, we had about 10 people working.  We got stick horses, dolls, and game boards started.  At Toy Tourney, I took the stick horses and the dolls.  I had several people helping, and we managed to get the manes on several of the horses, and most of the under-tunics cut out.  Glynnis (sorry for the spelling) took the dolls home to work on their hair, as well as several more of the horses.  This week, we're going to try to finish the work. We have several horses to get manes on, as well as eyes and ears, and we need to sew the tunics for the dolls.  I will bring my sewing machine, and if anyone else can bring a portable machine, the tunics will be quicker to sew. The game boards just need the bags for the pieces finished, and the wood boards need varnishing, which I will probably do at home.  More hands to put things together makes the work go faster. Yule Revel is this Saturday!

Annabelle