[Namron] Protectorate Gate Schedule

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 13:57:36 PDT 2010

Greetings,

This is the schedule for gate. If you have volunteered for a shift, please check this schedule and make sure that it's correct. Please let me know if it's incorrect, or if anything changes. I will have my cell with my on-site, so you can call or e-mail me if you have to cancel, or will be running late. Thanks for volunteering. :)

-Rose
rose_welch at yahoo.com
580-514-9764

If you give a child a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a child to fish, you feed him for a lifetime. But if you teach a child to learn, you feed him for a lifetime and he doesn't have to just eat fish. :)