[Namron] Upcoming pop meetings

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 15 08:19:03 PDT 2010

Greetings all!
I am writing to let you know that we are planning some holiday themed fun at the November and December populace meetings!

For the November populace meeting, HE Orlando and I will be bringing turkey and ask that the rest of you to bring sides so that we can enjoy supper together following the meeting.

For the December populace meeting, HE Orlando and I will be bringing ham for the meeting and ask that the rest of you to bring sides so that we can enjoy supper together following the meeting. We would also ask that you bring a SCA themed gift for a dirty Santa gift exchange (if you would like to participate). No gag gifts please. Please bring something that you wouldn't mind taking home with you. It can be something from around your house or something you purchase if you don't have anything around the house.

We look forward to seeing you all there!
YIS,
Baronessa Caterina