[Namron] Planning Meeting for Bordermarch Autumn Melees (BAM)

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Tue Oct 19 21:32:43 PDT 2010

Greetings All,
    Bordermarch Autumn Melees (BAM) approaches quickly. BAM is an awesome
mini war that features lots of Melees, a castle, classes, middle-eastern
dance and merchants. BAM runs from Nov 18th through the 21st. Her excellency
and I are arranging a caravan on the morning of 19 November. We'll be
securing an area for Namron to camp together and setting up the
baronial pavilion on the field. Next Tuesday we will be hosting a planning
meeting for those who would like to travel and/or camp with the Barony. The
meeting will begin at 730PM at the Seller's Center. The center is located
at 8301 S Villa Ave, Oklahoma City, OK. Look here for directions:
http://tinyurl.com/2938ufm

For more info about BAM, look here<http://www.bordermarch.org/Melees/index.html>
.

yis,