[Namron] Forbidden Forest Volunteer Shifts

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 14:16:42 PDT 2010

  Greetings,

Just spoke with HE D'Alder and the dates for the Forbidden Forest are
October 23rd October 26th and 28th at 6pm. He will need help on the 22nd
for set up.  You will not need to bring a costume, he is supplying the
costumes.

If you are not attending Axeman or War of Ages this weekend, it would be
great if you could go and help D'Alder out. It will be helping your
barony and the camp fire.

If we can get 15 volunteers to work any of those 3 nights or the set up
evening, we can get an event at Camp Dakani at a substantial discounted
price.

So please let me know if you are able to work any of these shifts, I can
let D'Alder know who he can count on and which night.

YIS,

Margherita