[Namron] Haunted Forest - This week

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 09:15:53 PDT 2010

Greeting unto the most wondrous populace of Namron and Skorragardr!

This week they are having a Haunted Forest at Camp DaKaNi. This is their
big fund raiser for the year and helps them keep the camp open and
maintained and available for us to rent.

D'Alder has said that they could use some help on Tuesday and Thursday
of this week to help man all of the stations and to make this a great event.

I know that there are people going on both nights but the more people
that can come out the better for the kids and for Camp Fire.

As a special note, if we get enough people out there to help (which is
fun anyway), we will get a big discount off of our next event there. So
the more the better for helping Camp DaKaNi.

You do not need to bring costumes, as they will have what is needed.
D'Alder has asked that we get there by about 6pm so that we can be shown
where we are going, what we are doing and have time to get dressed.

Yours In Service To The Dream .... Of scaring lots of kids:-)
Vincenti