[Namron] Mundane Job Opening

Stephen Pursley master.barat at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 07:55:23 PDT 2010

I would not normally post this here but considering the current job market
it seems a good idea.

I have a job opening at my company for an entry level graphic designer. Here
is the ad that will run in this Sunday's Daily Oklahoman newspaper. The
position is located in Oklahoma City:

Seeking full-time entry level Graphic Designer for large local manufacturing
company. Position responsible for literature and web site maintenance as
well as trade show support including traveling 25% of the time assisting in
setup and teardown of 12-14 tradeshows a year throughout the U.S. and
internationally. If you can’t travel one week per month please don’t apply.

Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite CS3-4, basic html, and OS X required.
Two years associate’s degree or 2-4 years recent experience in graphic
design required. 8-5 Mon-Fri. Salary based on experience plus great
benefits.
Send cover letter, resume, and pdf samples from your portfolio to
spursley at climatemaster.com.

If you meet the qualifications, live in or can easily relocate to the
Oklahoma City area, and are interesting in the position, please send the
requested information to the email address listed, not to my master.barat
gmail account or to this mailing list.

ClimateMaster is an exceptional company to work for. I have been with
ClimateMaster for 13 years.

Thank you, and again please excuse my use of the bandwidth for this most
mundane posting.

Master Barat
M.K.A. Stephen Pursley
Graphic Design Manager