[Namron] Tent painting help needed!!!

Orlando orlando at agilejedi.com
Tue Oct 26 16:58:11 PDT 2010

So, you wana spend relaxed time with your friends from the Barony AND you'd like to help with a project.

Next Monday we will begin drawing and painting the remainder of the large tent. The last tent painting was a lot of fun. We'll start next Monday at the hidden castle (630pm) and continue each night afterward at Baron Donnchadh's house. As an added bonus members of moonshadow will be joining us on Monday!!!

If you have any questions about the project please feel free to ask.

Yis
HE Orlando

Sent from my iPhone