[Namron] Protectorate and treasurer stuff

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 10:11:08 PDT 2010

If you have anything that needs to be reimbursed from Protectorate (and I dont already have the reciepts in hand) then let me know ASAP.

I will be doing the event report BEFORE this weekend and if I dont have it by then, well, consider it a donation :)

Also, if you have anything else that needs to be reimbursed by the Barony please let me know ASAP.  Roughly the middle of next month I will not write any more checks until the New Year.

Please email me if you have any questions.

Adena