[Namron] Wiesenfeuer Yule A&S Competition

Derryk Carr wyzdman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 13:22:58 PDT 2010

Greetings,
   The Barony of Wiesenfeuer will be hosting it's annual Yule Revel in
December of this year. As the current artisan it is my honor to be in
charge of the A&S competition which will decide who will be the
Baronies next artisan.

The theme for this year's A&S competition is "What the Barony of
Wiesenfeuer" means to you. Documentation of your work is highly
recommended.

Please feel free to post this to other mailing groups and you may
contact me privately if you need more details.

--
In Servic
Derryk Carr

“All men die, not all men really live.”  ~ Braveheart
“A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade
defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His word speaks only
truth. His wrath undoes the wicked!” ~ Dragonheart