[Namron] Hatur mka Terry Wasson's Wishes

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 00:24:47 PDT 2010

Hello Friends and Family of Lord Hatur Earn mka Terry Wasson,

I had and took the opportunity to go see Hatur, Ara and family not too
long ago, in fact I believe it was the Friday of the Grand Assembly of
Archers event. We laughed, I learned, and it was really great to see
Him.

I decided to do one of those Pookish things that I do. I told Hatur
that I needed Him to Choose 5 things in the Realm of the SCA and 5
things in the realm of Mundanity, that He would like to have happen.

I being the demented and devout fool that I am, I know that if I so
choose I can devote Pookacious tonnages of effort to move heaven and
earth to make what I think should occur, happen.

So I was feeling generous and ya'know basically in a benign fashion
offered to grant Hatur 10 wishes.

I have The List here, written in His own hand, a parchment I shall
treasure as a sacred remembrance forever. In accordance to make this
Prophecy occur, I NOW ASK any and every one whom has a fond memory of
Lord Hatur Earn mka Terry Wasson to Help Grant these Wishes he
conveyed to me.

Specifically:

"SCA

1. Keep all spirits happy
2. Keep SCA alive
3. Keep helping as you do
4. Remember the good food & cooks

Mundane

I have my family w/ me can'nt ask for more"

oh, and the parchment is moderately stained with chocolate but that's
another story.

So, I was just wanting to let you know what Hatur would wish for if
offered the opportunity to have His desires regarding the future
fulfilled by the Pooky.

I had often in my youth assumed that the last chapters of life would
bring a sense of chaotic frenetic discombobulation, but as experiences
have portrayed, it still impresses me how well centered and well
balanced such a time in one's life can be.

The impression I took away with my piece of paper from Hatur certainly
impressed me as to how calm and with clarity he was looking to a
different kind of future.

So g'night my friend, I'll do the dishes when I too get to rest. Until
then I shall indeed make what you had wished, come true.

Love for Hatur,
Pooky

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!
~ Pooky