[Namron] Open A&S Night...TONIGHT...Monday, 11 Oct, 6:30 p.m....with Combat Archery!!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 12:37:46 PDT 2010

Although I was planning on attending I regret to say that I will be
unable to make it:-(

I have spoken with Robert of the Fair and he will be stopping by my
house to pick up some extra equipment to bring to A&S tonight so there
will be plenty for everyone.

I hope you have lots of fun and get a chance to see what combat archery
is all about.

YIS,
Vincenti