[Namron] Lost and found Namron Protectorate

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 16:49:19 PDT 2010

... and one possibly child's wood-bead bracelet that I found directly
in front of the pavilion inches from the parking area 4 seconds before
getting in my car to leave site.

Pooky the Oblivious yet Fastidiously  Observant

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!
~ Pooky