[Namron] CANCELED: Archery practice on Sunday

Robert Atwood rob at mummersguild.com
Wed Oct 13 10:57:03 PDT 2010

My deputies and I will all be at the Northern Regional Fighter Practice on Sunday where, I hear, there will be target archery, so we will not be having archery practice this Sunday.

Once again, if any authorized archery marshal who does not go to a lot of events would be interested in helping run a practice, please let me know.  Anyone interested in BECOMING authorized is also encouraged to let me know.  We are blessed with a full event calendar here in the North, which often precludes getting to practice our archery skills during the best weather of the year.

Yours in Service to the Dream (which, in my version, includes LOTS of dead spiders and happy archers),

Ld Robert o' the Faire
Namron Archery Marshal