[Namron] Volunteer for Forbidden Forest

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 21:04:46 PDT 2010

  Greetings,

There is a Haunted Forest at Camp Dakani and like last year the camp has
offered if we volunteer we can get a discounted event to be held at Camp
Dakani next year. What we need is 15 people to volunteer over the course
of 3 nights which are October 23rd, 26th and 28th.

Please let me know if and what date you are available to volunteer some
time. They will have the costumes already there, you will just need to
show up and scare people for a few hours. Come out and enjoy the fun.

Margherita