[Namron] Volunteer for Forbidden Forest

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 00:42:04 PDT 2010

and if memory serves, which it usually don't..., the SCA is benefited
in some way? Or is our volunteering a continued reflection of our
appreciation to Camp Dakani and its amenities?

Either way, I always enjoy scaring the frizzazzle out of people, as
some of you are frighteningly aware; and you know who you are bwaha
BwahHAHAha...

 Spooky Pooky

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!
~ Pooky