[Namron] Namron Officer Meeting Notes 10/18/10

Vallie Copley (Margherita) vallie.copley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 19:07:50 PDT 2010

  Greetings,

Here are the notes from our latest officers meeting.

Seneschal: now have the master list of inventory from shed will be
putting it into electronic form. Need 15 people to volunteer for
Forbidden Forest at Camp Dakani to get a discounted event fee for the
future events.

Thrown Weapons: Practice 1 & 3 Sundays unless an event is going on.
Axeman XI is coming up getting ready. Also in November it makes my 2
years as TW Marshal and I will be opening up my office for applications,
at the next Pop meeting. Need to plan meetings to work on things for
Gulf War and Med Faire.

Archery: My office is open for applications, need to send into the B&B,
Seneschal and Regional Archery Marshal. I will be stepping down soon,
but not before begging for money for combat archery loaner equipment. I
have a proposal that I want to submit (100 combat bolts + $350). I
believe we could have the largest combat archery force if we had some
loaner equipment. I know of at least a dozen of people interested.

A & S:  Would like to get ahead of the game :-) Want to schedule more
classes. The official A & S night is the 2nd Monday of each month.  My
deputy Antonia and I want to put a bid in for the Laurel's Prize Tourney
next year, will be looking for sites down south to help include some of
our southern friends.

Hospitaler:  Ongoing "Bayou" project, wanting to get it documented. Want
to have a BAM meeting, so that we can see who all is planning to
attend.  Have a planning meeting next Tuesday 26th of October, will
announce to list.

Webminister:  I want to open my office. But will fulfill my office until
an application has been accepted.

Knights Marhsal: Classes are on hold right now until the Knights are
back in town and able to attend.

Chronicler: Not Present

MOC: Not Present

Treasurer: finishing up budget, I think we need a pavilion to be
dedicated to be gate, will check on prices.

Herald: I submission of arms. still learning more. I have a number of
people interested in being my Deputy.  Working on the Herald Tabbard.

Rapier: Practices going well. Need good rapier sword for loaner. we are
having so many people to come to practice not enough equipment to go
around. I will check on prices and put in a proposal for a loaner
sword.  Wanting to work on ways to improve practices.

Barone Orlando:  Need to appoint an Quartermaster at the next Pop?
November Pop meeting will be pot luck with HE Caterina and I preparing a
turkey and want the populace to bring sides.  Plan a project day on
12/13/10 at Vincenti and Margherita's house.  Discussed the possibility
of purchasing a 18X24 tend, will need to check on costs. Discussed the
need to purchase a lantern for Namron to have for gate etc.